As a trader who uses technical analysis, you know the importance of adequate preparation. The benefit of trading with the Elliott Wave Principle is that it allows you to anticipate market action so that you are ready for the next move -- not surprised by it. Elliott's rules and guidelines let you know when your outlook is correct or when it's time to cut your losses.
The ability to anticipate the possible outcomes of a wave structure is what offers the maximum benefit of trading with Elliott.
How often do you have difficulty applying the Wave Principle? Do you sometimes miss opportunities because you focus too much on "owning" the wave count? Or perhaps you find yourself being too aggressive?
These are all common problems. Fortunately, Beacon Learning Coach Jerry Maas has solutions.
This webinar provides much more than a useful checklist.
Coach Jerry Maas gives you tools you can use to find trade entries and tradable waves -- from clear market analysis to tips on how to identify the best count. In less than an hour, he will:
· walk you through 6 basic wave patterns and the potential outcome for each
· demonstrate how to clearly identify 2-3 opportunities in every example
· help you focus on the developing wave probability
· show you the characteristics of setup waves
· introduce additional tools to help support your wave counts
· depict a trading approach that you can use in any time frame in any market
... all of which adds up to you using the Elliott Wave Principle as the framework to identify MANY trade opportunities.
If you are sometimes caught off-guard on your trades, you are not alone.
The 40-minute webinar is available exclusively to Elliott Wave International readers.