You Asked. We Answered. (New Video "Mailbag" Episode.)
Price gaps. Elliott waves that end "too soon." Trading volume as a trend indicator. And much more!
by Alexandra Lienhard
Updated: December 23, 2016
Questions answered in this episode:
- "Do you look at European markets any differently than you do Asian markets?" (start time -- 00:28)
- "Are price gaps important, and how should I used them with Elliott waves?" (start time -- 01:22)
- "When you open up a fresh chart, how do you start to label waves -- especially if you are new to the method?" (start time -- 02:42)
- "Are wave truncations found often -- or are they rare? Are they usually found more at smaller degrees of trend, larger degrees, or at all degrees? " (start time -- 03:09)
- "I understand that trading volume tends to pick up around the middle of wave 3, at the "point of recognition." Other than wave 5 sometimes not having greater volume than wave 3, are there any other nuances of trading volume that accompany Elliott wave price patterns?" (start time -- 03:48)
Enjoy this episode and submit your questions now. We'll do our best to get to them answered in our next "Mailbag" episode.