How to Trade Forex with the Elliott Wave Model
Lessons in Real-Time Trading
Let Senior Currency Strategist Jim Martens show you how to use the Elliott wave model to accomplish three crucial goals: Identify the trend, stay with it, and know when the trend is likely over.
- Format: DVD or Streaming | 90 minutes
- Instructor: Jim Martens
- Level: Advanced
Learn to apply Jim's easy-to-grasp trading techniques
This is your chance to learn to apply Jim's time-tested trading techniques to your trading. Jim proves to you that trading with Elliott waves doesn't have to be complicated. With only three hard-and-fast rules, Jim boils the Wave Principle down to the need-to-know basics that will help any trader become an Elliott wave trader.
Order this 90-minute video now and learn how Jim's simple approach to finding high-confidence trade setups using the Wave Principle, combined with the tips and tricks learned over 20 years of trading, can help maximize your forex trading.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to identify trends and countertrends across multiple time frames using the Wave Principle
- How to spot Jim's favorite high-confidence trade setups
- How to put your trade plan into action – including your entry, exit, targets and stop levels – using wave analysis and Fibonacci relationships
- How to manage risk with the Wave Principle's built-in rules and guidelines
- How to use mainstream news and cross-market analysis to give your forex trading a unique advantage
Meet Your Instructor
Jim Martens Senior Currency Strategist
Jim Martens is EWI's Senior Currency Strategist and editor of trader-focused Currency Pro Service. He began his financial markets career in the mid-1980s in New York. Jim is an experienced instructor who presents Elliott waves as a forex-trading method at seminars and tutorials around the world.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS