Elliott Wave Principle
Key to Market Behavior
This Wall Street bestseller is the most useful and comprehensive guide to understanding and applying the Wave Principle. A groundbreaking investment classic, Elliott Wave Principle is hailed by reviewers as the "definitive textbook on the Wave Principle."
- Format: Book | 258 pages
- By: Robert Prechter and A.J. Frost
Or, get this book for free when you subscribe to EWI's most-popular subscription service. Learn more
Still the best way to learn the Wave Principle
First published in 1978, Elliott Wave Principle is the definitive text designed to help the Elliott wave novice and veteran practitioner alike. This book will teach you the rules and guidelines of the Wave Principle and help you understand how to apply it to any financial market.
37-plus years is enough time for investors to deem a book about an investment method as "classic," and surely the jury is in on this one: Elliott Wave Principle is now published in seven languages, and continues to sell thousands of copies every year. In Europe, Asia and the Americas, literally millions of investors worldwide use or recognize the Elliott Wave method as the road map for how markets behave.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn:
- The basic tenets of Wave Theory: You'll read simple explanations of the terms, and how to identify all 13 waves that can occur in the price movement of financial markets.
- The rules and guidelines of Wave analysis: You'll learn the basics of counting waves, how to recognize the "right look" of a wave, plus lots of simple steps for applying the rules.
- The scientific background of the Wave Principle: How you can see it in nature and the universe, in art and mathematics, even in the shape of the human body.
- Long-term waves: You'll see how the Wave Principle gives history greater meaning, from the fall of the Roman Empire through the Middle Ages into the financial upheavals of the 20th Century. Understanding these monumental trends will help you position yourself for long-term profit and protection.
- Stocks, commodities and gold: The Wave Principle is your guide to the movements of any financial market. Few pleasures can match the exhilaration you'll feel when a Wave Principle forecast has you in the market when it moves up, or takes you out just before it moves down.
Meet Your Authors
A.J. Frost, C.F.A., a graduate of Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, started his career as a legal accountant. He achieved his objective on being admitted to the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants in 1934. In 1960, Mr. Frost became a partner of the A. Hamilton Bolton, who introduced him to the Elliott Wave Principle. After Bolton's death in 1967, Frost wrote two Elliott Wave Supplements for the firm of Bolton-Tremblay, the editors of the Bank Credit Analyst. In 1978, he co-authored the book, Elliott Wave Principle -- Key to Market Behavior, with Robert Prechter.
Robert R. Prechter
Robert R. Prechter is known for developing a theory of social causality called socionomics and for his career applying and enhancing the Wave Principle, R.N. Elliott's fractal model of financial pricing. Prechter has authored/edited several academic papers as well as 18 books, including Conquer the Crash, a New York Times best seller.
Contact EWI Customer Care at 800-336-1618 or 770-536-0309 (Internationally) or Online Chat and you will get a fast, friendly, knowledgeable person to assist you. Please be sure to mention code: SCS